The Order will-
- authorise lengths of road for the use as parking places including the relocation of existing parking places on lengths of Broad Street, Church Street, Churchwell Lane, Garden Street, Market Street, Queen Street and Rainey Street and the revocation and re-enacting of existing parking places on King Street and prescribe the conditions under which they may be used. Between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday inclusive, parking will be limited to 2 hours with return to a parking place prohibited until 3 hours has expired;
- revoke and replace loading bays / parking places on lengths of Church Street, Market Street, Queens Avenue and Union Road and amend the conditions under which they may be used. Between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm on Saturday parking will be limited to 2 hours and no return within 3 hours. Between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday inclusive the parking places are restricted for the use of loading and unloading certain goods only;
- relocate existing parking places for disabled persons’ vehicles on lengths of Broad Street, Churchwell Lane, Market Street and Queen Street and revoke existing parking places on Market Street and Rainey Street;
- introduce no waiting at any time (loading and unloading permitted) on lengths of Broad Street, Church Street, Churchwell Lane, Garden Street, Market Street, Meeting Street, Queen Street, Rainey Street and Union Road and revoke and re-enact existing waiting restrictions on Mullaghboy Crescent and Wesleyan Mews;
- introduce no waiting at any time (loading and unloading not permitted) on a length of Westland Road, amend the description of a length of Greenvale Park and revoke a waiting restriction on Market Street;
- introduce no waiting r between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday (loading and unloading permitted) on lengths of Church Street, Garden Street, Kirk Avenue, Market Street, Meeting Street, Rainey Street and Union Road; and
- introduce no waiting between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday (loading and unloading not permitted) on a length of Market Street;
Vehicles are excepted from the conditions and prohibitions in certain circumstances.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which together with a map showing the roads involved may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at the Department's address as follows:DfI Roads and Rivers Western Division
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing to the Department at the address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 16 November 2018.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk