The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at:
- Belfast: Castlecoole Park in front of No. 50 (Re-advertisement), Haywood Drive in front of Nos. 43-48 Annadale Flats, Horn Drive in a parking area to the side of No. 54, St Jude’s Parade in front of No. 24 and No. 28 (2 bays) and Willowbank Gardens in front of No. 34;
- Castlederg: Derg View in a parking area to the rear of No. 22;
- Irvinestown: Reihill Park in a parking area to the side of No. 10;
- Londonderry: Corrody Road in front of No. 35 Virginia Court;
- Magherafelt: Leckagh Walk in a parking area to the rear of No. 22 and
- Newtownards: Catalina Gardens in a parking area in front of No 7 and James Street in front of No. 48;
The Order will also remove parking places with unlimited waiting at:
- Ballynahinch: Willow Park in front of No. 26;
- Belfast: St Jude’s Parade in front of No. 26, Ulsterville Gardens in front of No. 31, Whincroft Road in front of No. 40 and Willowbank Gardens in front of No. 80;
- Holywood: Downshire Road in front of No. 36;
- Newcastle: Bryansford Gardens in front of No. 43 and
- Newtownards: John Street in front of No. 56.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at-Network Development
DfI Roads Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
DfI Roads Southern Division
DfI Roads Western Division
1 Crescent Road
DfI Roads Western Division
During the current Covid-19 restrictions, access to these buildings is limited and inspection of the draft Order is by appointment only which can be arranged either by e-mail using the relevant office e-mail address above or by telephone during office hours (Mon to Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) on 0300 200 7899.
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads addresses above before 8 October 2021.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA/EIR, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://ico.org.uk