The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at
- Belfast: Evelyn Avenue in front of No. 3, Sinclair Street in front of No. 5, Walmer Street in front of No. 57 and Wellington Park in front of No. 10;
- Carrickfergus: Davys Street in a parking area in front of No. 40;
- Enniskillen: Hillview Road in a parking area to the rear of No. 1 Hillview Park and No. 14 Hillview Road;
- Lisburn: Roseville Park in a parking area in front of No. 29;
- Londonderry: Bishop Street Within in front of No. 13, Clon Elagh in front of No. 254, Northland Avenue in front of No. 7 and Tutor Court in a parking area to the rear of No. 7 Park Avenue;
- Moira: Tanners Court to the side of No. 10;
- Scarva: Main Street in front of No. 38a;
- Warrenpoint: Ardallan Park in a parking area in front of No. 11.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
The Order will also remove parking places with unlimited waiting at
- Belfast: Grays Park in a parking area to the western side of a grassed area in front of 2 Grays Park Avenue;
- Londonderry: Upper Violet Street in front of No. 47.
The Order will also:
- amend the description of an existing parking place with unlimited waiting at Londonderry: Bishop Street Within in front of Nos. 17-19 (Mencap)
- and amend the description of an existing parking place with limited waiting at Carrickfergus: Castle Street in front of No. 1A (Rumours Coffee Shop).
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours, before 17 February 2023 at-Network Development
DfI Roads Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
DfI Roads Northern Division
DfI Roads Southern Division
DfI Roads Western Division
DfI Roads Western Division
1 Crescent Road
Inspection of the draft Order is by appointment only which can be arranged either by e-mail using the relevant office e-mail address above or by telephone during office hours (Mon to Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) on 0300 200 7899.
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads addresses above before 17 February 2023.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR).
If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA/EIR, we cannot guarantee confidentiality. For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to http://ico.org.uk