The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Ballynahinch: Windmill Gardens in front of No. 45;
- Bangor: Primrose Street opposite No. 17;
- Belfast: Belmont Road in front of No. 97, Clara Avenue opposite Nos. 1c and 1d, Cooneen Way in a parking area (beside an existing bay) in front of No. 9, Ebrington Gardens in front of No. 16, Kilbroney Bend in front of No. 13, Killard Place in front of No. 1, Newington Avenue in front of No. 17, Newington Street in front of No. 8, North Hill Street in front of No. 9 and Sandhurst Drive in front of No. 9;
- Bellaghy: Hunters Park in front of No. 3;
- Coleraine: Union Street in front of No. 76;
- Dundonald: service road to rear of Orsay Walk in a parking area to the side and rear of No. 4;
- Dungannon: Dunavon Park in a parking area in front of No. 3 and Dunlea Vale in a lay-by in front of No.1;
- Holywood: Strand Avenue in a parking area to the side of No. 10A;
- Londonderry: Carnhill in a parking area to the rear of No. 143, Marlborough Street in front of No. 11, Marlborough Terrace in front of No. 17 and Mountjoy Street in front of No. 23;
The Order will amend the description of an existing parking place with unlimited waiting at the following location:
- Belfast: Whitehall Gardens in front of No. 7.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
The Order will also remove parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Belfast: Dromore Street in front of No. 13;
- Castlewellan: St. Malachy’s Drive in front of No. 30;
- Crossgar: Killyleagh Street in front of No. 43.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at-DfI Roads and Rivers Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
1 Crescent Road
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads and Rivers addresses above before 19 July 2019.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://ico.org.uk/