The flat-topped ramps will be constructed in accordance with the Road Humps Regulations (NI) 1999, other features will be constructed in accordance with the Traffic Calming Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1995.
The scheme will consist of flat-topped ramps, approximately 5 metres long of various road widths and 75mm high, at the following locations:
- Approximately outside No 4 Glen Road;
- Approximately between Nos 11 and 13 Glen Road;
- Approximately outside No 15 Glen Road;
- Approximately outside No 22 Glen Road;
- Approximately outside No 27 Glen Road;
- Approximately outside No 34 Glen Road; and
- Approximately between Nos 38 and 44 Glen Road.
Inspecting the proposal
A map showing the road humps and other traffic calming works may be inspected free of charge during office hours at the address below by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 7132 1600 to arrange.
Making an objection
Objections or other representations may be made in writing to the Department for Infrastructure at the address below before 30 October 2023.Department for Infrastructure, Roads
Network Development Section
1 Crescent Road