The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at:
- Anahilt: West Wind Terrace in front of No. 14;
- Bangor: Central Street in front of No. 11;
- Belfast: Adelaide Avenue in front of No. 7, Coombe Hill Park in front of No. 8, Disraeli Street in front of No. 92, Donegall Avenue in front of No. 173, Fairhill Walk in front of No. 54, Fernwood Street in front of No. 6, Glantane Drive in front of No. 17, Knock Link in front of No. 9, Knocknagoney Avenue in front of No. 34, Ligoniel Road in front of No. 112, My Ladys Road to the side of No. 158 Ravenhill Road and St Jude’s Crescent in front of No. 31;
- Clogher: Main Street in front of the PSNI station;
- Dundonald: Ballybeen Park in front of No. 27D;
- Irvinestown: Reihill Park to the side of No. 10;
- Lisburn: Ballinderry Park in front of No. 12; and
- Londonderry: Kildrum Gardens to the rear of Nos. 3 and 7 (2 bays), Moore Street in front of No. 1 and Moyola Drive in front of No. 82.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
- Belfast: Canada Street in front of No. 8, Pretoria Street in front of No. 44 and Sandhurst Drive in front of No. 9;
- Downpatrick: Thomas Russell Park in front of No. 26;
- Holywood: Firmount Crescent in front of No. 41; and
- Newtownards: Lenamore Park adjacent to No. 23 Kilbeg Walk.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at-Network Development
DfI Roads Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
DfI Roads Southern Division
DfI Roads Western Division
DfI Roads Western Division
1 Crescent Road
Inspection of the draft Order is by appointment only which can be arranged either by e-mail using the relevant office e-mail address above or by telephone during office hours (Mon to Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) on 0300 200 7899.
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads addresses above before 10 November 2023.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA/EIR, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://ico.org.uk