The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Belfast: Brighton Street in a lay-by in front of No. 1, Fane Street in front of No. 80, Shore Road in a lay-by in front of No. 97, Stranmillis Court in front of No. 3a, Sunwich Street in front of No. 1 and Tullyard Way in front of No. 39;
- Comber: Lime Grove in front of No. 5;
- Eglinton: St Canices Close (in a parking area) to the side of No. 23 (1 bay) and in front of Apex Housing Association entrance (3 bays):
- Enniskillen: Trasna Park in front of No. 15;
- Lisburn: Lawnmount Crescent in front of Nos. 66-68;
- Londonderry: Duddys Court in front of No. 23, Lone Moor Road in front of No. 23/24 Elmwood Terrace, Marlborough Road in front of No, 61 and Maureen Avenue in front of No. 20;
- Moy: Jockey Lane to the side of No. 7 Benburb Road;
- Newtownards: John Street in front of No. 56;
The Order will create a parking place with waiting limited to 3 hours on Monday to Saturday between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm with no return within 1 hour or 6.30 pm at Londonderry: Frederick Street in front of Derry Credit Union.
The Order will amend the conditions of an existing parking place from unlimited waiting to waiting limited to 2 hours Monday to Saturday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm no return within 1 hour at Comber: Castle Street in a lay-by opposite No. 24 (Coop Travel).
The Order will remove parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Belfast: La Salle Gardens to the side of No. 15; and
- Londonderry: Argyle Street in front of No. 64.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at-DfI Roads and Rivers Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
1 Crescent Road
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads addresses above before 27 September 2019.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://ico.org.uk/