Protecting the community from the risk and impact of flooding is at the heart of the European Floods Directive. Introduced in 2009, it provides a new approach to managing flood risk on a catchment wide scale.
- What is the European Floods Directive?
- European Floods Directive timeline
- Flood Risk Management Plans
- Homeowner Flood Protection Grant Scheme
- Managing the risk of flooding
- Who is involved in managing the risk of flooding?
- Supporting information and guidance relating to the European Floods Directive
- Completion of the public consultation exercise for the draft Flood Risk Management Plans