In the quarter 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022, the department screened the policies listed below for likely impact on equality of opportunity and good relations.
The associated screening forms, which set out the details of each policy and the decision reached are available at these links:
- Public Service Agreement (PSA) between DfI and NI Transport Holding Company (NITHC trading as Translink) - Screening Form
- Rathlin e-transport scheme - Screening form
- DEM168/22 - Specification of surfacing aggregate PSV (minimum) for use on the ‘Minor’ road network - Screening Form
- Temporary Travel Scheme – free public transport for Ukrainian refugees (for review after 3 months) - Screening Form
- DEM169/22 Surfacing aggregate PSV standards for non-trunk A-Class Roads - Screening form
- Reduction in the range of language audio voiceovers for Driving Theory Test - Screening Form