Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (264) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (126) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (398) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
This stage 3 report identifies clearly the advantages and disadvantages, in environmental, engineering, economic and traffic terms, of the overseeing Department's preferred route or scheme option.
Map showing the North Western Corridor.
The Eastern Seaboard Corridor is the strategic route linking Larne to the border at Newry via Belfast and Lisburn, facilitating onward travel to Dublin and the Port of Rosslare.
Completion of the Belfast City Centre ring was included in the Belfast Metropolitan Transport Plan 2015 as one element of a set of integrated transport measures to address transport problems and provide for an enhanced urban environment in and around Belfast City Centre.
This document examines the key planning challenges faced by both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland jurisdictions and discusses the potential for co-operation in spatial planning. It sets out a framework for co-operation at different levels w
Memorandum to ensure that rock falls on to public roads are formally recorded and that the information gathered is reviewed to determine whether further action is required to minimize risks to road users.
The A4 is part of the South Western Key Transport Corridor that forms part of the Regional Strategic Transport Network. This corridor provides access between the East and the Fermanagh Lakelands and cross border regions.
Memorandum providing guidance on how DfI Roads should deal with requests for roadside traffic mirrors to be erected on land owned and/or maintained by the department.
Document providing guidance for the basic layouts to be used when installing tactile paving surfaces and intended to provide users with the basic information required when providing tactile paving and to give details of where more detailed information can be&nbs
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide describes the procedures to be followed by personnel to record changes to roads asset records and introduces a procedure to record road assets and their changes.
Traffic sign authorisation for the erection of signs on the M1 citybound in the vicinity of junction 3 (Black’s Road) and on the A12 Westlink southbound for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic that the speed limit may be subject to variatio
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the presence of enforcement cameras that are from time to time in use and that the national speed limit applies.
Subordinate legislation made by the Department, relating to water and sewerage and commencing in 2010 and the Direction made by the Department to NI Water referring to the Provision of the Water and Sewerage Services in the event of a Civil Emergency 2010.
DfI Roads policy and procedure on the setting of speed limits in situations where it is considered appropriate for drivers to adopt a speed that is different from the national speed limit.
Code of Practice - the installation and operation of festive decorations on, along or above a road or footway
Code of Practice for the installation and operation of festive decorations on, along, or above a road or footway.
This stage 2 report identifies the factors to be taken into account in choosing alternative routes or improvement schemes and to identify the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints associated with those ro
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
Responsibility for environmental improvement schemes during the defects correction period RSPPG E050
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide providing advice regarding the responsibility of environmental improvement schemes during the defect correction period – until the maintenance certificate (ICE 5th) of defects certificate (ECC) is issued.
The Northern Corridor is the key strategic route linking the M1 at Moira to the north west via Ballymena and Coleraine.
The South Western Corridor is the strategic route providing access to Craigavon, the Fermanagh Lakeland and to important cross-border routes:
- Enniskillen – Sligo
- Ballygawley – Monaghan/ Dublin