Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (263) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (125) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (397) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide providing an agreed protocol between the department, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, housing associations, and ‘other housing representative groups’, with respect to considering requests for parking
Memorandum providing guidance additional to TD 69/07, applicable to lay-bys and rest areas on all purpose trunk roads in Northern Ireland.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the direction to the Giant's Causeway main car park, that the car park is full and the direction to a Park and Ride facility.
Business travel (outside Northern Ireland) and accommodation details the levels at which official travel/accommodation and completed travel request booking forms must be approved (OM 01-11).
An exhibition of the of the plan to compulsorily acquire land to build the Annaghmore Road Bellshill Road alternative grade-separated junction was held in Christ Church Parish Hall, 10 Station Road, Castledawson on Wednesday 19 January 2011.
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. Three years of data need to be combined to ensure the analysis carried out is robust. The in-depth report is produced annually and contains detailed results and trend data.
DfI Roads produces occasional community updates to keep landowners and others informed of activities at critical stages in the scheme development process.
This Environmental statement documents the assessment undertaken on the potential environmental impacts of the A8 Belfast to Larne Dual Carriageway (Coleman’s Corner to Ballyrickard Road) referred to within this Environmental statement as the ‘A8 Dualling’.
Draft Vesting Order to compulsorily acquire land to build the junction.
A6 Londonderry to Dungiven - December 2010 community involvement event documents and exhibition material
An exhibition was held on 15 December 2010 in the Dungiven Sports Pavilion, Chapel Road, Dungiven to provide an update on proposals for access to Abbeyfields, Tracy’s Way and Magherabuoy Terrace housing.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide setting out the procedure to be followed when procuring and carrying out Works (defined within each of the DBFO Contracts as “Additional Works”) on roads maintained by DBFO Companies.
A map showing the Northern Key Transport Corridor
Map showing the Eastern Seaboard Corridor.
Map showing the South Western Corridor.
Map showing the Western Corridor.
Regional Development Minister Conor Murphy announced his decision to hold a public inquiry into a road widening scheme on the A55 Knock Road, Belfast.
The Northern Ireland Road Safety Monitor Report covers behaviour, attitudes and awareness of road safety issues among the general public in Northern Ireland. The main topics covered within this report include speeding, drinking and driving and pedestrians.
A strategical update to the document 'Intelligent Transport Systems in Northern Ireland, The Next 10 Years 2003-2012'.
The Drainage Council meets approximately 3 times per year and minutes of meetings are recorded by the secretariat to the Drainage Council. Minutes can be viewed using the links below, or by writing to the Drainage Council for NI at the address provided below.