Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (263) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (125) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (397) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
Sets out chronology of roads constructed in Roads Service Coleraine Division up to 1989
Drawing showing 1970s single carriageway Dungiven Bypass .
This publication brings together a variety of useful transport information published by a number of different sources.
The Drainage Council meets approximately 3 times per year and minutes of meetings are recorded by the secretariat to the Drainage Council. Minutes can be viewed using the links below, or by writing to the Drainage Council for NI at the address provided below.
Guidance for private developers and other government bodies designing structures on or adjacent to the Northern Ireland public road network.
Memorandum introducing the BuildSafe 2011 Action Plan, which details DfI Roads requirements and obligations under the BuildSafe Initiative relating to Health and Safety in the procurement and management of DfI Roads contractors.
Departmental policy and procedure for staff involved with compiling estimates for major works schemes at all stages of the scheme development and defines the procedures involved in obtaining approvals and the preparation of estimates.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the entry points to the Sperrin Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Roads Service (now TransportNI) appointed consultants to its new Consultancy Framework Contract in March 2001 to enable it to commission consultants quickly and effectively.
The Code does not aim to cover all duties and responsibilities of harbour authorities. However, Government, other regulatory authorities and industry associations have a strong expectation that all harbour authorities will comply with it.
DfI Roads produces occasional community updates to keep landowners and others informed of activities at critical stages in the scheme development process.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide identifying the criteria involved in deciding if a road works vehicle recovery service is required on road schemes.
Memorandum providing guidance and requirements for the use of eurocodes for the design of new highway structures (including geotechnical works) on the road network in Northern Ireland.
DfI Roads policy and procedure guide on the use of coloured chips in asphalt carriageway works and must be read in conjunction with the appropriate sections of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges which sets out the requirements for texture and aggregate properties and any
DfI Roads policy and procedure guide to ensure the appropriate standards and specifications are adhered to when specifying or assessing precast concrete drainage units.
Report on the volume of planning applications received and decisions issued in 2010/11. Includes geographic detail at the Local Government District and the Assembly Constituency.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. Three years of data need to be combined to ensure the analysis carried out is robust. The headline report is the first to be produced each year and contains key results.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. The technical report is produced annually and contains information on survey methodology as well as the survey questionnaire.
The 2011 NI Seat Belt Survey reports on the level of seat belt wearing in Northern Ireland with the majority of this report concentrating on seatbelt wearing rates in cars only.
An Integrated Impact Assessment was carried out on 'Ensuring a Sustainable Transport Future: A New Approach to Regional Transportation'.