Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (132) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (57) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (222) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (11) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1668) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (311) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (250) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (791) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (32) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (330) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (78) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (415) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (65) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Roads & Rivers procurement (12) Apply DfI Roads & Rivers procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (7) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (239) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (14) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (85) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (123) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (479) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (586) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1255) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (473) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (37) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (227) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (590) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (65) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (63) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (32) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide describes the procedures to be followed by personnel to record changes to roads asset records and introduces a procedure to record road assets and their changes.
Traffic sign authorisation for the erection of signs on the M1 citybound in the vicinity of junction 3 (Black’s Road) and on the A12 Westlink southbound for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic that the speed limit may be subject to variatio
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the presence of enforcement cameras that are from time to time in use and that the national speed limit applies.
Subordinate legislation made by the Department, relating to water and sewerage and commencing in 2010 and the Direction made by the Department to NI Water referring to the Provision of the Water and Sewerage Services in the event of a Civil Emergency 2010.
DfI Roads policy and procedure on the setting of speed limits in situations where it is considered appropriate for drivers to adopt a speed that is different from the national speed limit.
Code of Practice - the installation and operation of festive decorations on, along or above a road or footway
Code of Practice for the installation and operation of festive decorations on, along, or above a road or footway.
This stage 2 report identifies the factors to be taken into account in choosing alternative routes or improvement schemes and to identify the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints associated with those ro
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
Responsibility for environmental improvement schemes during the defects correction period RSPPG E050
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide providing advice regarding the responsibility of environmental improvement schemes during the defect correction period – until the maintenance certificate (ICE 5th) of defects certificate (ECC) is issued.
The Northern Corridor is the key strategic route linking the M1 at Moira to the north west via Ballymena and Coleraine.
The South Western Corridor is the strategic route providing access to Craigavon, the Fermanagh Lakeland and to important cross-border routes:
- Enniskillen – Sligo
- Ballygawley – Monaghan/ Dublin
The proposed bypass comprises 5.9 kilometres of a combination of lengths of single and 2+1 carriageway. It extends from the A31 Moneymore Road at its junction with Coolshinny Road in the south, to the A6 Castledawson Roundabout in the north.
The A32 between Omagh and Enniskillen is classified as a Trunk Road within the Regional Strategic Transport Network. Improvements to the route are now included within the Investment Delivery Plan for Roads (2008).
A map showing that Link Corridors and Trunk Roads form part of the Strategic Road Network and connect many of the major towns and hubs.
DfI Roads policies and procedures guide clarifying the department’s policy on the use of sign diagram 872.1 (page 4) at the end of climbing lanes, 2+1 overtaking opportunities and differential acceleration lanes.
Departmental policies and procedures guide to the specific circumstances that shall apply before the department will accede to requests for signs under the traffic signs manual, chapter 4 ‘warning signs’ 2004 section 10 on the provision of animal and farm
An Act to enable the Department to continue to make payments to water and sewerage undertakers for a limited period.
To consider all available options, a scheme assessment is being carried out.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide aimed at providing Central Claims Unit with early notification when it is perceived that a 3rd party ( e.g. contractor) has been working at or in the vicinity of an alleged accident locus.
This report has been prepared based on the assembled information and focuses on a review of the current and future traffic situation around the city of Londonderry and includes recommendations on how best to distribute traffic into and around the city.