- Existing/Revised/New: Revised
- Date of Screening: 26 October 2023
- Screening Outcome – Full EQIA Recommended: No
The aims of the Transport Programme for People with Disabilities (TPPD) are:
- to target social need by improving accessibility of public transport to people with disabilities who cannot avail of existing conventional services in Northern Ireland
- to complement the work of existing service providers involved in programmes designed to promote social inclusion for people with reduced mobility.
This screening should be read in conjunction with the DfI Resource Budget 2023-24 Equality Impact Assessment Consultation