Planning Application Form PHD - Householder development

Date published: 21 September 2020

The PHD form should only be used for applications for full planning permission for works of alteration / extension to a dwelling or other development for domestic purposes within the curtilage (boundary / garden) of a dwelling (e.g. erection of a garage).

Back to top