Planning application form P1 - permission to develop land

Date published: 21 September 2020

The P1 is the main planning application form for seeking permission to develop land. It must not be used when applying for householder development. The P1 can be used for applications for full or outline planning permission or for approval of reserved matters. 

Back to top