Planning application form HSC - Hazardous substances declaration of land ownership

Date published: 21 September 2020

There is no longer a mandatory prescribed application form for hazardous substances consent. Applicants should therefore contact the local council’s planning office about the requirements for hazardous substances consent and to request the relevant application form.


However, one element of the application involves a prescribed form as laid out in the Planning (Hazardous Substances) (No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2015. It is a declaration of land ownership and is referred to as the HSC Form.

Back to top