I must admit that I am disgusted with the email I received from you today (following a site meeting with DfI Roads staff on Wednesday 24 July 2019 regarding sightlines and a bus stop at Dernawilt Crossroads). DfI are putting peoples life's in danger by their attitude on this issue.
- I am requesting under Freedom of Information, how much the budget in Fermanagh is for this type (sightline improvements) of safety work? (I believe a sum of £70,000 for the year was mentioned at the meeting at Dernawilt Junction);
- How many management staff is employed to administer this budget? If they do other duties can I be told what exactly are they?
- How much is spent on salaries of Senior and mid management in the Western Division of DfI Road Service?
- Could I also seek all information in relation to the Conamara junction sight line scheme on the same Roslea to Donagh Road. Who did the assessment of this Junction. What politician lobbied for it, etc.
- Can I request how many times [a named individual working for DfI Roads] has complained about Posters, Flags, and bunting etc. on Road Service property over the last 5 years? Can I have sight of these complaints?