Information relating to the limited provision of wheelchair accessible buses by Airporter, including:
- When was the last time Airporter purchased new buses?
- How long has DfI been aware of the anomaly (loophole) that exists, which has, to date, allowed a company to operate a public transport route when their vehicles are not wheelchair accessible?
- How long will DfI allow this situation to exist?
- Has DfI developed an action plan to remedy this situation? And
- At our last meeting, DfI stated that they would take forward with Airporter, the issues regarding wheelchair access onto their buses and find out how they will accommodate wheelchair users who cannot access their wheelchairs in order to board the bus as is currently the case.