Please provide the following information which relates to damage caused by the painting of kerbstones and other public property.
For the purposes of clarity: documentation is to be understood to include e-mails, correspondence, documents or any other material related to this request.
- A copy of the Departments policy in relation to the handling of and response to damage caused by the painting of kerbstones and other public property;
- Minutes of all meetings that led to the formulation and sign-off of that policy;
- A copy of all documentation or orders or instructions (Ministerial, Departmental or other) prohibiting or stopping or otherwise preventing the Department or its staff from making a complaint to the PSNI about the damage described above;
- Copies of documentation detailing all attempts by the Department to recoup the costs of repair from those responsible for the damage described above for the calendar years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; and
- The costs of repairing the damage above for the calendar years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and how does the Department account for such expenditure.