A £300,000 resurfacing scheme on Harberton Park, Belfast will commence on Thursday 9 May 2019.
The scheme, which stretches from Balmoral Avenue to Bristow Park, will greatly improve the surface quality of the carriageway and footways in this area.
The work will be carried out under a combination of lane and road closures. Road users are asked to follow the signed diversionary routes and comply with temporary traffic management in place when travelling through, or in the vicinity of the works.
The Department has programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements to minimise any inconvenience, however drivers should expect some delays.
The scheme is expected to be completed by 10 June 2019, however this is dependent on favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Extension of Chair Appointment for the Board of Belfast Harbour Commissioners 12 December 2019
- £90,000 resurfacing scheme on A3 Cavan Road 11 December 2019
- The Department for Infrastructure announces the appointment of Chair to Board of Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners (LPHC) 10 December 2019
- £253,000 resurfacing scheme on Head Road, Kilkeel 04 December 2019