The Order will create parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Ballyclare: George Gardens in front of No. 18;
- Bangor: Carrickmannin Gardens to the rear of No 38;
- Belfast: Clara Avenue in front of No. 1b, Elmwood Avenue in a lay-by in front of No. 7 and in a lay-by to the side of No. 90 Lisburn Road (Starbucks Coffee), Forthriver Green in front to No. 5, Knocknagoney Avenue in front of No. 22 and Whitehall Gardens in front of No. 7;
- Donaghadee: Meadow Bank Avenue to the side of No. 63 William Street;
- Downpatrick: Pemberton Park in front of No. 2 and Stream Street in front of No. 40 (Stream Street Surgery);
- Larne: Lansdowne Crescent in front of No. 1;
- Londonderry: Mount Street to the side of No. 47 Rosemount Avenue and Northland Way in front of No. 19;
- Newtownabbey: Monkstown Gardens in a parking area to the side of No. 20 and Rathmore Drive in a lay-by in front of No. 18;
- Newtownards: Mark Street opposite No. 22.
The Order will also create a parking place with waiting limited to 3 hours Monday to Saturday between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm with no return within 1 hour at:
- Portaferry: High Street in front of No. 39.
All parking places are for the use of disabled persons’ vehicles only.
The Order will remove parking places with unlimited waiting at the following locations:
- Bangor: Holborn Avenue in front of No. 61;
- Belfast: Dunraven Park in front of No. 7;
- Donaghadee: Warren Road in front of the playground;
- Newtownards: John Street Lane in front of No. 17.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at the addresses below.
10-18 Adelaide Street
DfI Roads, Eastern Division
Upper Newtownards Road
DfI Roads, Northern Division
DfI Roads, Southern Division
DfI Roads, Western Division
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, before 23 March 2018, by writing or emailing the Department at the addresses above.
Any information you provide, including personal information, could be published or disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR). For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and the EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk