Following the announcement of the Draft Budget 2021-22, a consultation period is now open which will run to 25 February 2021. The consultation is being managed by the Department of Finance (DoF).
Given the constrained financial position and the growing demand, public services are facing significant challenges going forward. The document describes the significant pressures facing those public services in 2021-22 for which the Department for Infrastructure is responsible for delivering.
The Executive would welcome your views on the draft Budget.
Comments on the draft Budget 2021-22 should be submitted by Thursday 25 February 2021.
The Consultation on the 2021-22 Draft Budget will close on Thursday 25 February 2021. The Consultation document can be viewed on the Department of Finance website:
Comments on the 2021-22 Draft Budget should be submitted to the Department of Finance, details below.
The Department of Finance has stated that it would be helpful if responses focus on the following questions:
- What service would you prioritise?
- Are there services we should stop or reduce?
- Are there ways of raising revenue?
- How can we reduce demand for services?
- How do we balance public sector pay against other priorities?
- Have you any other views for discussion?